Redirection

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Italy

My computer crashed yesterday so that I couldn't update, though I'm probably boring everyone to death with my photos anyway...But bear with me, those will be the last ones I'm planning to post:)

So here comes:

                                                                       Milan

                                                            The  Palace of Medici











                                                               The Cathedral


                                                                 The Shopping Mall




                                                          The Statue Of Garibaldi   




                                                               Lago Maggiore





                                                                      Cannobio






Well, that was about it! See you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment