Redirection

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Anonymous Comments

After a discussion with my husband, I have decided to allow anonymous comments.

A word of warning to would-be trolls: though you may post as an anonymous, I still can see your IP address, and if you are very annoying, may just decide to make it public.

Further on, for all new commenters, please check the blog rules and pick a handle. Anonymous comments without one will be summarily deleted. Sock puppeting is forbidden, see above about the IP address. Since I have no time to moderate comments, if things go out of hand, I'll return to the previous commenting mode.

Regards,
your blog mistress:)

UPDATE:
spamming is forbidden, too. If you don't stay on topic, your comments will be deleted. My blog is not a place for free advertising of your business.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say I have not been able to comment before and so I wanted to tell you at this time how much I look forward to your posts. You say things that need saying and I am so glad there are people on the net that step forward and write. Thank you again for sharing your time and knowledge with us all. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, Sarah! I changed blog settings as I was getting emails from people who had trouble commenting. I'm not against anonymous comments in principle, however, it makes it easier for trolls and moderating is such a headache:)

    ReplyDelete