Redirection

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Finished At Last!




Sorry for the quality of the selfie, but it was the best I could manage:) This skirt took me something like 4 months and I had to start all over again 3 times, because I had to adjust the pattern to a much smaller size. it's still rather baggy by the hem but I decided that it gives me the necessary freedom of movement and and is of the fashionable "ballon" style. It's quite warm but the temperatures are still lower than double digits so I can wear it for some time.

2 comments:

  1. Housewife OutdoorsMarch 7, 2017 at 1:17 AM

    Nice!

    How do these knit skirts really work? Doesn't the behind become saggy really quickly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    It depends on the quality of wool you use and the pattern. Also, if it's any kind of wool blend, after you wash it in the washing machine, it'll shrink back to normal; which is quite different from cotton blends as they only tend to stretch more and more. In my experience, cotton blend yarns are better to use for crocheting.

    ReplyDelete